Saltwater Adventure to Belize in April 2024!
Winter Park Flyfisher owner, Jeff Ehlert, took his son, Jordan, on this grand flyfishing excursion in February 2022 to celebrate Jordan graduating from college. Jeff was so impressed with Tarpon Caye Lodge that he struck up a partnership with its owners to host future trips. The first hosted trip in April of 2023 to Belize was a success, and we’re taking reservations for the next trip in April 2024!
Looking for a bucket list trip to the Permit capital of the world? If you love it like we do, you may turn this trip to Belize into an annual saltwater pilgrimage.
Join us at Tarpon Caye Lodge for 7 nights and 6 full days of fishing in the beautiful waters of southern Belize. Fly fish for Bonefish, Tarpon, Permit and Snook. Other species you can catch include Barracuda, four to five species of Jacks, Yellow Tail Snapper, Mutton Snapper, King Mackerel, Spanish Mackerel and Bonitas.
April 28-May 5, 2024
$4,950 per person (based on double occupancy).
Deposit of $1,500 due at sign up (non-refundable).
Final payment due February 15, 2024.
Limited availability; 8 anglers with host Jeff Ehlert
– 7-night stay at Tarpon Caye Lodge
– 6 days of guided fishing
– Ground transfers from Placencia airstrip to transport boat and return
– Boat transfer to Tarpon Caye from Placencia and return
– Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (packed lunch on boat – upon request sodas, bottled drinking water, fresh juice)
– Belizean Alcoholic & Non-alcoholic Beverages (consumed at our bar)
– Accommodations: private cabin
– Daily Housekeeping
– Complimentary use of snorkel gear and kayaks
– Wi-Fi internet
Does Not Include
– International airfare to and from Belize
– Local airfare to and from Placencia
– Belize Departure Tax (included in ticket or paid at the airport)
– Gratuities to guide and staff
– Rods and flies
– Some drinks outside of Happy Hour may be extra
Interested in signing up? Have questions?
Call 970-726-5231 (shop) or Jeff Ehlert’s cell (970-531-9998)