Winter Park Flyfisher owner, Jeff Ehlert, took his son, Jordan, on this grand flyfishing excursion in February 2022 to celebrate Jordan graduating from college. Jeff was so impressed with Tarpon Caye Lodge that he struck up a partnership with its owner to host future trips. The first hosted trip will be April of 2023 to Belize!
Looking for a bucket list trip to the Permit capital of the world? If you love it like we do, you may turn this trip to Belize into an annual saltwater pilgrimage.
Join us at Tarpon Caye Lodge for 7 nights and 6 full days of fishing in the beautiful waters of southern Belize. Fly fish for Bonefish, Tarpon, Permit and Snook. Other species you can catch include Barracuda, four to five species of Jacks, Yellow Tail Snapper, Mutton Snapper, King Mackerel, Spanish Mackerel and Bonitas.
April 2-9, 2023
– Ground transfers from Placencia airstrip to transport boat and return
– Boat transfer to Tarpon Caye from Placencia and return
– Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (packed lunch on boat – upon request sodas, bottled
drinking water, fresh juice)
– Belizean Alcoholic & Non-alcoholic Beverages (Consumed at our bar)
– Accommodations: private cabin
– Daily Housekeeping
– Guided Fishing: guide, boat, fuel
– Complimentary use of snorkel gear and kayaks
– Wi-Fi internet
Does Not Include
– Gratuities to guide and staff
– Belize Departure Tax (included in ticket or paid at the airport)
– International airfare to and from Belize
– Local airfare to and from Placencia
– Some drinks outside of Happy Hour may be extra
Limited availability; 8 anglers with host Jeff Ehlert
– Cost: $4,500/person, excluding air (based on double occupancy); single angler and non-angler rates also available
– Deposit of $1,000 Due: ASAP to secure your reservation. Spots are filling up quickly!
– Balance Due: January 15, 2023
– Make Checks Payable to: Winter Park Flyfisher OR Venmo @Jeff-Ehlert-1
Interested in signing up? Have questions?
Call 970-726-5231 (shop) or Jeff Ehlert’s cell (970-531-9998)